Epic Video games lately launched a brand new Pet named Gunner in Fortnite: Battle Royale, and followers rapidly identified that the little doggo is basically a reskinned version of a previously released dog, Bonesy. Now, Epic has responded to the information, saying it made a mistake in releasing Gunner.
The corporate will give out refunds to everybody who purchased Gunner, and in an try and make up for the issue, Epic can be giving gamers who bought Gunner 200 free V-bucks. What’s extra, Gunner is being erased from Fortnite totally.
“We should always not have launched the Gunner Pet and apologize for doing so. Throughout the subsequent couple of days, all purchases of Gunner will probably be refunded for the complete quantity of 1000 V-bucks in addition to a further 200 V-bucks and the Pet will probably be faraway from the Locker,” Epic stated in a statement.
Gamers who bought Gunner and use Fortnite’s in-game refund instruments to get a refund will obtain the 200 free V-bucks and an additional refund token.
As comparison images show, Gunner was merely a easy reskin of Bonesy with a lighter shade of fur and a few minor tweaks like a cranium emblem on his scarf. Including to the controversy, Bonesy was initially unique to the Season 6 Battle Cross; Epic had pledged that gadgets in Battle Passes would by no means be bought individually. So when Epic began promoting Gunner, the Bonesy clone, individuals received upset that Epic appeared to be going again on its promise.
Fortnite Season X Protection
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More